PTMA, the Irish Precision Turned Parts Manufacturing Association is an association of companies involved in manufacturing precision turned parts for a wide range of industries. Its principal aims are:
- the preservation and promotion of the economic interests of the members
- to maintain and develop the industry of turned parts in Ireland
- the promotion of vocational education and training
- the joint establishment and implementation of projects and institutions in the interest of the industry
- the promotion of friendly relations among its members.
To achieve these aims, the Association works closely with regional, national and international organizations.
Membership consists of three categories
- ordinary members comprising manufacturers of turned parts;
- technical members comprising of companies or enterprises supplying, oil, tooling, materials etc. to ordinary member companies
- associate members comprising individuals such as marketing agents, consultants or representatives from education or other relevant bodies.
Ireland hosted the Congress in 2001 and in 2018.
Company adress is currently unavailable.